The smile is the first impression that people have of you.
You should therefore be careful not to leave on your teeth of yellow traces, or worse, stubborn stains. Our article will explain to you how to make your smile look more attractive and radiant.
There are actually external means that can make your teeth brighter. They can also offer quick results. We must not, however, forget that the façade reflects the interior. Of course, a good diet will have a beneficial effect on your skin or your complexion and generally on your appearance but diet will also have an influence on the color of your teeth.
As soon as a food is in your mouth, a chemical reaction occurs with your saliva. This can have an effect on the whiteness of your teeth. They can be thin or, on the contrary, darken.
What foods are prohibited for a smile from a whiteness unmatched ?
- The sugar in general, especially the sweets : the sugar is very bad for the teeth, and the pigments that are present in candy can contribute to the yellowing of your teeth.
- Sodas, fruit juice or red-colored, wine or even coffee : the caffeine contained in these products are capable of giving a dark tint to your teeth.
- Foods that contain dyes of different colors.
However, you have the opportunity to consume these foods within a reasonable limit ; you will think all the same to you brush your teeth or drink water immediately to ensure that tasks do not become imbedded not on your teeth. When you drink sodas, try to use a straw to reduce contact between the liquid and your beautiful dentition.
The food you eat to have a teeth perfect and healthy :
- Pears, turnips and cucumbers : in raw vegetables, you will be able to chew without limits.
- The lemon and red fruits : citric acid is contained in will allow your teeth to sparkle. However, these foods are not consumed too frequently, because over-consumption can damage the enamel of your teeth.
- The sugar-free chewing gum : the debris can be removed through the mechanical action that is on your teeth.
- Milk : calcium has many benefits that will have a beneficial effect on your teeth.
But in addition to an aesthetic appearance (on the color of your teeth, your gums will also be protected. Note that the color of the gums can also challenge with the teeth, and therefore make them " more white "
Depending on your tastes and your intolerance, your reaction will be different depending on the foods listed, but your well-being naturally through a good oral hygiene.
So take care of your teeth !
PS : shops are specialized and sell whitening products in France, including at Levallois-Perret, as well, you will be able to see the products.